Saturday 8 January 2011

Hurry up back

Spring, Summer well I mean we are only half way through winter and up to now its been the toughest I have ever trained through. Its that everything is wet through time now. We had the freezing weeks when you needed eight layers just to go for a run but now its how many fell shoes can you keep dry. I have three pairs on rotation.
I just want a bit of sun now to warm and cheer us up.



Roll on spring and a bit of heat. Meanwhile its just keep at it. Rollers in the shed, runs over muddy fields, spin bike sessions and a washer that just doesnt stop.
Keep on training everyone, we have turned a corner from this doom and gloom weather.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're right Darren! Miserable here today, not looking forward much to running out on the sodden moors.

    See you soon

    Richard and Kirsten

    ReplyDelete