Sunday 27 February 2011

WHEELS

A conversation at the Fell Race today with my good friend Trevor about road bike wheels made me smile. I liked the way he is getting into biking. A Roadie can talk about parts for road bikes for hours. We agonise over our choice of equipment like its a life and death choice. We didnt have time to chat long as when I bumped into him we was warming up.
But Trevor as far as wheels go it has to be Campagnolo. In fact everything has to be Campagnolo.
Yes I admit it I dream about having Campagnolo Super Record.





Oh and for anyone who doesnt know, its Campanyoooooooooooooloooooooooooooo. Thats the correct way to pronounce it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreamed too Daz.
    I now have Campagnolo super record 11 speed and it's better than ever.
    I wish I could share the photos with you, maybe in the next life.

    Never forgotten
    Gareth

    ReplyDelete