Saturday 22 October 2011

What do you remember

I wasasked last week what I remember most about my BG day. Lots of things really.
But I have been on a fair few attempts, recces and I just always remember the food.
Particulary Rice Pudding.



So to the local lad David who is thinking of joining a fell running club and looking at doing a BG one day. Just remember like Billy says. Its a long walk. But made much better with Rice Pudding.
Possibly the most eaten food on the Bob Graham. Unlike Bob who had boiled eggs.
Good luck to all those who are having a go next year.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the food advice. I'm just learning that anything that resembles baby food (i.e. Weetabix with hot milk, soup ice cream etc) is the only thing that will hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah weve had some fun and games with Babyfood. One runner who shall remain nameless was offered some whilst heading up to Bowfell summit and lets just say turned her nose up at it.
    Charming.

    ReplyDelete